August 6, 2008

Three more referrals!

Congratulations to Dianne & Chris who just accepted a referral for beautiful Hana Tewelda, born May 16 2008. I've seen the pictures and she is soooo adorable! Plus she is going to be a room-mate to our son so I know she is really cool! Dianne has promised me that she is going to show him the ropes when he arrives.

...and congratulations to John & Lesley who received a referral for a one year old boy named Tilahun and Barb & Dion who received a referral for a baby girl.


With so many referrals in less than two weeks my referral tracker is looking more and more like we could be getting our referral soon. Of course, we could always go through another month with no referrals but I feel peace right now about when it will happen. Surely something so important as having a child is in God's control. I know that there is a little boy that we are supposed to love and raise and I feel very happy to wait for him!



Oh and I survived my weekend at the camp. It was absolutely beautiful in 100 mile. It was so peaceful going horse back riding everyday; being out there put so many things into perspective for me. I even got to meet Justine who is traveling to Ethiopia in two weeks! Thanks for coming out to see me Justine, it was a nice break from screaming children.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Ooh, it's coming, I can feel it! You'll be traveling before you know it (though I'm sure for you guys, it still feels like forever away!)

August 7, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Thanks Emily! I can't wait to hear YOUR good news!

I'm a bad mother already! I've spelled her name wrong! It should have been Tewelde, not Tewelda.

Please don't judge!

:)

August 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Emily!!!! I am so so happy for you!! I could just bust!

August 7, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is exciting about the three new referrals!

August 7, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home