June 16, 2008

Three months!!!


(in honour of reaching the three month mark I thought I would post my very first picture of myself on the blog!!! And its me jumping!!! Woohoo!!! I'm on the far left, my friend Sharla is in the middle and my friend Lori is on the right).

I have to admit that this last week has been the most anxious and impatient of them all so far. Up until this point I have been pretty relaxed about the whole wait but I am officially starting to go a little crazy now. I think the reason why is that we started this process in September which means it has now been NINE MONTHS! I feel like I am ready to see my little boy's face and I want it to be soon!

But... I am happy today to know that we are at the three month point. I feel this small bit of hope that it could actually happen now that we are "in the window".... (the last timeline update said 3-6 months so I'm holding on to that). Of course, we know that it is more likely to take 6 months but I can always hope. And the sun is finally shining!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! it's Rebecca, your old ESLI pal...I've been following your story on here, and I'm so excited for you and Mike. Yeah, I would be soooooo crazy with the indefinite wait-time too :P. How much notice will you have when it's time to pick up your new son? I can't wait to see pictures!! :D

June 17, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

yeah!!! you made it 3 months! You are well on your way! Heres to junk food getting us through the wait!

June 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are waiting for a phone call, right? i am stoked for you guys and hope your referral comes soon!! :)

June 17, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Owen and Bonnie said...

Yay em, you made it 3 months!! LOVE the picture - you can jump SO high! I'll be praying that God will continue to give you patience & perseverance as you wait for your son.

Love & hugs,
Bonnie

June 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

You are being incredibly patient and it will be worth the wait!!! Here's hoping only another month or 2!!!

June 21, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All in good time my dear and sooner then you know it you will have a beautiful little boy! Three to go!

June 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Such a great picture!! You are 9 months closer to your baby boy. I can't wait to see him and Sofia playing together!
Emmets got too many girlfriends, we need more Ethio boys! Did you see how outnumbered he was?

June 21, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home