April 29, 2008

Adoption video!

I am up late watching adoption videos on youtube and crying (thanks a lot Nicky). This one in particular got me and is so inspiring to watch. A family of ten, wow! It makes me want to adopt again already! lol.
This family is beautiful, and the song is amazing too. Enjoy.



Okay, here's another one! I've watched this one throughout the past two years of researching and dreaming about adoption. I love the photo of the one of boy looking out the airplane window. It makes me cry everytime.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Oh my goodness! They are so stinkin' cute!!! Have you guys thought about twins???

April 30, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is amazing that family adopted three kids with such a big family already! Good video :)

April 30, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger The Warren Family said...

I hadn't seen the first video before...the second one I had and I love that song!!!
Great videos!

Shannon

May 1, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK....thanks alot Emily! I think I just shorted out my keyboard from crying watching those videos! Brings it all back like it was yesterday. I know I didn't have quite the same journey, but the same emotional journey.
tina

May 8, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No prob, Bob.

All of you peeps can see the rest on my blog. (Click on link above.)

Nicky. :-)

May 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home