February 20, 2008

Our dossier has left the province of BC!

.....and is now making its way to Ontario!!!!


I can't believe how impatient I became in this short wait of people emailing and things being forgotten..... ugh. I think I may have officially become the impatient crazed adoptive parent that I swore I wouldn't be! It just seems you can't avoid it. Too much is at stake! Your first child's due date is somehow something you CAN control and yet completely have NO control over at the same time.

Anyways, today I am feeling a lot better. Our file is on the move. God willing things will go smoothly and there won't be any bizarre hold ups.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Congrats! Hoping for smooth travel through IA & Ottawa... Looking forward to the post saying that it's on it's way over seas!

February 20, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Is Eight Enough? said...

Emily,

I know exactly how you feel!! It is the most exciting feeling. That is, until you hear that your file has gone to Ethiopia. And then when you get your referral. Each big event that passes becomes more important that the one before. *smile* Enjoy the rush!

February 20, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Hurray! Wonderful! It's a great feeling to have it sent off, isn't it? Good-bye to the Travelling Marvel!

February 20, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippeeee!!! Perserverence pays off! Yeah for being type A!!!

February 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I am hoping to be right behind you (waiting forever for provincial approval in Alberta!)

February 22, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy it's finally moving!
I'm looking forward to seeing your baby soon through skype:)
It would be very very excited to me haha..

From Dauny in Korea.

February 23, 2008 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Owen and Bonnie said...

YAY!!!!!!!

February 24, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home