July 27, 2008

Finally.... referrals!!!

***edit! TWO more referrals today! Congrats to Mona and Cristina who both got their referrals today!!! I hope these referrals keep coming, and I really hope Dianne is next!!!

Congratulations to Allison who received a referral for a baby girl, and John & Penny who received a referral for a baby boy!!! I am just so happy for them that their wait is finally over (well, not exactly but it's almost over). News like this is so encouraging to everyone else who is waiting in the adoption world. It makes me feel like it really will happen. One day, we will get the call and our lives will be completely changed!!!

AND

Congratulations to all those who received visas today and can book flights to go and bring home their children! Five families found out their visas were in (including Justine!-on my blog list).


This week-end Mike and I are going to 100 Mile House with 30 Korean children to have a Canadian adventure!!! If you want to see where I'm going they have a website: www.springlakeranch.com It looks beautiful, it's a horse ranch on a beautiful lake!


I think it will be good to get away from adoption forums and blog addictions for five days too (eek! how will I survive?). I just hope I have the energy to keep up with these kids.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Emily, this is you we're talking about. I just hope the kids will be able to keep up to you and Mike :)

July 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger The Warren Family said...

yippi referrals! How exciting for those families!

July 30, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger The Hattons... said...

Have in my sweet home town! Say hello to John and Myrna for me at Spring Lake. I've spent many Sundays at their ranch as they go to my home church there. Although ... they won't recognize my married name. :)

Have tons of fun. You'll love it there.

July 30, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope YOU AND MIKE are next! I have your blog bookmarked and I check in everyday! Katie says it is like you are about 2 months pregnant because the latest you will have your baby in your arms is 8 months! I am very excited for you both. Have a great time camping with all those kids! EEEeek...

July 31, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Awe thanks, Em. That's sweet :)

Our daughter will be there to show your little guy the ropes when he arrives.

August 1, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Is Eight Enough? said...

Emily,

Did you notice that Lesley got a baby BOY?!!! You just got bumped up the LIST!!! Watching your blog!! *smile* Loved meeting you this weekend!!

Take care,
Justine

August 5, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home