August 11, 2008

something

we're almost at five months. i don't have much to say other than i think our baby is waiting for us. i remember when we were quoted 3-5 months for a boy, and then told later 3-6. Part of me hopes it could be by the end of August. someone on our forum said they would be travelling in September and could take pictures or bring some care packages to kids that are referred and are at the transition house. For the first time, I could post and say "please take pictures of any of the new babies". I remember when others waiting at this point would ask for this sort of thing and part of me can't believe that we're at this point. Could she return with a photo that could have our son in it? so crazy to think about.

we are going to see his face.

soon.

One more referral came last Friday to Kevin & Leah... a beautiful 2.5 month old baby boy. Currently on my list, there is no one else specifically requesting a boy ahead of us.


I will leave you with some music:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

No one? Wow, that went super quickly, no? There must have been a ton of referrals lately cuz I remember you telling me that there were like 6 people ahead of you not that long ago! Yippee!!!

August 12, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger sandi said...

Hope your referral comes by the end of the month!!!

Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!

Sandi

August 12, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

wow, that would be SO cool if you could see a picture of him!!!! I can't wait. and annie lennox is truly amazing and that video broke my heart :(
Zee was watching it with me and pointing and smiling saying "baby" :(

August 12, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Can you imagine? If your referral arrives in the next month or two, you won't be asking if Chris and I can get a photo for you... you'll be there with us doing it yourself!!

August 12, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger The Warren Family said...

I really enjoyed that Annie Lennox video...she is an amazing talent, so much feeling in her music! Thanks for sharing it was very moving.

August 13, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

Oh, I hope you get your referral soon!!

The video is great - Annie Lennox is some kind of wonderful.

August 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home