May 14, 2009

Run for Water



A year ago I did a post on Abbotsford's "Run for Water." I did the 5k with Mike and my mom last year and it was a lot of fun. I was of course dreaming of getting a referral and being able to push our son in our stroller in next year's race.

And this year it is going to happen!!! Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited. This year my dad and his girl-friend are flying out from Toronto and will be doing the half-marathon too! They're crazy. Anyways, if you live in the Fraser Valley you should sign up and help bring clean water to a village in Ethiopia.

4 Comments:

Blogger BCMommy said...

We will be there! I will look for you and Mosey!!! I'm hoping to have a double jogger, as I don't think my boys will make it 5K. In fact, they may need to push me!!!
Claire

May 14, 2009 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

This is going to be fun! My mom is walking with Isaiah, Rob is running the 10km with Owen in the running stoller and I am running the 5km with Ethan and Kallie! See you there!

Jenny

May 15, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger ChristyCanuck said...

I wish I could do this too but alas, geography will not allow it. Such as important issue and it sounds like a great event!

May 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ok, I LOVE the new banner or ticker or whatever it's called! SO cute, and you finally changed his name, lol!

June 1, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home