April 8, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess.... that I love the smell of breastmilk poo.  I find it super comforting and love taking a deep breath of it when I'm changing Holly!

I confess.... that I am loving my baby girl more now that she's getting older!  She just started to laugh the other day : )

I confess... that I watched a couple episodes of "Extreme Couponing" on TLC and found it really intriguing.  I suddenly want to become a crazy coupon person and pay nothing for my groceries.  I have a feeling this is only possible in the states though.  And like I can even go grocery shopping and push a cart!

I confess... that I love the new Britney Spears single.

I confess.... that I just started watching the show Arrested Development and can't believe I never watched it before.  This show is AMAZING.  It has to be the best comedy I have EVER WATCHED ON TV.  Seriously.  It beats the Office.

I confess... that I love my chiropractor.  Chiro days are becoming my best days.  I so wish I could afford to go every day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

We just started Arrested Development too! are you watching on Netflix? Better Off Ted is also hysterical...

and laughing babies are the best! I felt the same about Owen, the newborn phase just wasn't my favorite, so I was delighted once he started to interact with us more!

April 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I too have just been introduced to Arrested Development and totally love it! Oh, and a british comedy call Coupling which is pretty hilarious. And I do, as well, love the scent of breastmilk poos... something so sweet about it! I love your honesty. Love Erin L.

April 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I watched Extreme Couponing as well and could not believe it!!!!! I would never have the patience! Glad you are starting to feel better!


Carolyn

April 9, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Dancin' Momma said...

We also love our Chiro! He has been the best doctor ever for our family and the only doctor we still have after 20 years (wow that makes me sound OLD!)

I also like as kiddos get older. I like them more interactive, I am a bit blah about the tiny stages.

Coupons rock, I went through a big coupon phase, but now I just do not have the time, I always forget them! Try save.ca for some good coupons.

April 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Tova said...

Extreme couponing is best in the states. And Arrested Development is one of those shows that becomes part of your language! We love it around here. Glad the chiro is helping. Hurrah! for Chiro days!

April 11, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

You and I are so similar!
Breastmilk poo is the best! Seriously I don't think you are weird at all... Sometimes I sniff the diapers before I throw them in the garbage can. Such a sweet smell.

Arrested Development ROCKS!!!

I realized after Maizie grew up a bit that I don't like newborns... They just don't "do" anything for me. I much prefer older babies. I'm having a different experience with Solveig but I still don't care for newborns. I never want or offer to hold somebody elses...

As for couponing. I do my best but it's impossible to get free stuff in Canada like they do on the show. It's a US thing. I'm addicted to using coupons though and have been known to make return trips for things that I had a coupon for that got left at home (and yes I realize that I probably spend more in gas than the coupon saves ...)

April 22, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home