March 18, 2011

I confess...

that I didn't post last friday b/c it was such a hard day and I almost didn't post again due to the same reason.... but now that the kids are in bed and I'm eating skittles and I think I can gather the energy to do this!!!

I confess that I really knew nothing about St. Patrick until this St.Patrick's day when my sister planned an amazing story time with our kids.  Wow, he is an amazing man.  I encourage you to learn something about who he is!

I confess that I went off of facebook for lent!  So far so good : )

I confess that I did log onto facebook through my husband's account to check on my Japanese friends and make sure they were okay after the earthquake.

I confess I did a bit of facebook snooping after that, but found it rather boring and empty.

I confess that my self-talk is rather horrible.  I would never speak this way to my friends, yet I do to myself.  Hm.... must work on this.

I confess that I think my anti-depressants are starting to work???  Or maybe it is just the day-light savings and the fact we have had sunshine lately.


Here are a few photos.  I think its been awhile since I added any to this blog.





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily... it was great to see you the other night. you rocked it! i love that you are eating skittles - i am waiting for my licorice.. i mean husband to get home! YOU are inspiring to me. both you and your sister are some of the most beautiful women i know. love erin l. xox

March 18, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Ranavan said...

beautiful phots!! so glad the anti-depressants combined with daylight savings time are starting to work!

March 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Dancin' Momma said...

Hope things improve. Two kiddies is tough. I never started on anti-depressants, but to be honest I probably should have numerous times! Take care, you are far from alone, we are here for you.

March 19, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I think you're AMAZING! Having two children is enough of a challenge; but having two children and all of the other challenges you are facing is a whole other story. You are doing an incredible job and I know I wouldn't be as strong or positive as you are despite everything you're having to overcome. Love you! xoxo

March 19, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Em you possess a strength that is not only admirable, it is also inspirational. I know you are celebrating with me in the fact that today is the first official day of Spring! Heyo, bring on the sunshine !!!

March 20, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I love these photos. You must be such a busy mom. Believe me, with time it will get so much easier.

JJ

March 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home