October 7, 2010

ideas please!

Okay, so I think I may be more inspired to write, blog, or whatever you want to call it if I had a new blog.   I'm so done with this green template and I am horrible at changing these html things so I think I just want to end this one and start a new one that isn't under the title of "adoption".  Perhaps one that is just about my life, being a mother, having more children, and perhaps future adoptions too.

But I can't come up with a title (just like I also can't come up with a boys name that my husband and I BOTH love).

Any ideas?  It's driving me insane.  Everyone in blogland has such fun titles.  I'm sure only I can come up with it since it should be something uniquely about "me"....

stay tuned...

7 Comments:

Blogger Dancin' Momma said...

"Emikids" - Its your name, Mike's name and kids all squished together. :)

October 8, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 'what's that boy's name?'

Thanks for your lovely, sweet comments. I appreciate them so much. And we really need to go for Ethiopian food one of these days.

Tova

October 8, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your url, is iheartethiopia...so maybe it should just be simple "I Heart My Family" or something like that!

October 8, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Although I do love reading 'quipy' names that people have come up with to title their little corners of the blogosphere mine is plain and lame.
I'm interested to see what you come up with.

Do you know that you are having a boy? or do you just have a girls name that you like. Grant has never been willing to discuss names with me. We have 2 kids now and have never once talked names...

October 8, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger erin rindahl said...

does this mean you are having a boy...lol....

as for names...

blog related that is...

"insatiablediaryofmom"
"diaryofaSAHMbychoice"
"blatheringsoflifeunpredictable"
"reasonsiloveunconditionally"
"nevergotobedangry"
"ionlysaysorrywhenmykidsbitesyou"

October 8, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger emily said...

No, we don't know what we are having! We just can come up with lots of girls names that we love and NOTHING for boys.

October 8, 2010 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Julie and Tim said...

Let's share baby names then because Tim and I can come up with many boys names that we both like and not a single girl's name that we can agree on! As for blog names, I can't even name my unborn child, let alone your blog!

Good luck.

October 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home