July 31, 2010

Pictures!

Moses is getting so big. I'm getting used to saying he's almost two now, so hopefully it won't be too crazy to all of a sudden tell people I have a two year old! He is talking so much more and so much clearer. It's amazing how fun it is to be able to actually communicate with your child! I can ask him a question and he will tell me an answer.   I especially love that he can tell me what he would like to eat. And that he now says "I love you" out of his own initiative!  Yeah!!!  He's also counting to ten and doing all sorts of other amazing things of which I will spare you : )

But here are some pictures to prove just how grown up he is:

He went on his first ferry boat ride.

He's becoming a very skilled climber.

Thanks to a gift from a friend, he went to his very first concert!
And of course he brought along his first love,  Hannah.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for all of your kind words from my last post, and the
one before that too!  It has meant SO much to me.







10 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Great pictures! He is getting so big! I love the kissing picture- so cute!



Carolyn

August 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Love to have a visit w/ you next time you come to the Island :)

August 1, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH these pictures are so cute!!!!!!! LOVE the ferry boat ride and also the kiss with Hannah; that's amazing!

August 1, 2010 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger The Turgeon Expansion said...

Adorable just like every picture you post!! Eden goes to that same concert this week, she'll probably try to rush the stage and pounce on Elmo, hee, hee

August 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger erin rindahl said...

hmm.. that yard looks familiar. He is going to be 2. Where did the time go?

August 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger erin rindahl said...

hmm... that playground looks vaguely familiar? And hard to believe that little peanut is going to be 2. They grow to quickly but some times not quick enough...lol

August 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous hazel said...

The ability to communicate is so HUGE! I have started 'training' Biset to say "I love you." She says something similar with great gusto, but it's not yet distinguishable.

I love how Moses is growing. The pic on the ferry catching him running mid-flight is a great shot. Of course the kissing pic is priceless!

August 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute... love those pictures!!!

August 4, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh he is so beautiful!

Janice

August 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

"I love you" from your kids is just the best thing ever.
Enjoy! How's the pregnancy going?

Janice

August 30, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home