February 25, 2010

Imagine1day

This video had me crying and then at the end when I realized it was supporting Ethiopia, I shed even more tears!!!

Wish I could've been a part of this.... check out their website when you are finished watching the video and see if you want to donate!



In other news, it was a year ago today we arrived home with Moses! He just had his 18 month doctor's appointment today and he is doing really well. He weighs 25 pounds although most days it feels like 40. He's talking so much and will basically repeat every word you say to him if you ask him to. He can now answer how are you with "I'm good". And most days he wakes up from his naps singing "EIEIO" or another one of his favourite songs "twinkle twinkle" or "bubble bubble pop pop pop". It's pretty cute. I love listening to him sing. He just mastered the summersault (sp??) this week and he is still obsessively climbing everything in sight. If I leave him a lone for 30 seconds he'll be on top of the piano. The very top. He's my little climber and screamer. He definitely tests my patience some days! But we love him so so much.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Lorie said...

Time sure does fly with these little guys home!! Too bad it wasn't like that waiting for a referral! : )


Lorie

February 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

My sister was there, one of the thousand dancers!

February 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Oh Emily, I so wish I could celebrating our referral this month - but it will not be the case. You thinking about me really means so much. My birthday is this week - I am really hoping that my birthday wish comes true.

The dancing is really cool - how much fun would it have been to take part in that.

Laura

P.S. Enjoy the game...

February 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's funny!

February 27, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger erin rindahl said...

Ironically we were there too but had no clue other than it looked like quite the party!

March 2, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home