April 4, 2011

no one said it would be easy...

lately I keep hearing the sheryl crow song, "no one said it would be easy.... but no one said it would be this hard" in my head.  Seems to sum up motherhood and my life so perfectly right now.

do you remember how great the album Tuesday Night Music Club was???  I need to start listening to that one again.

so what do you think of my quick easy fix to my ugly blog problem?  i am hoping this motivates me to post more!  my plan was always to publish and print my blog first (before I go and change it) as a way for Moses to see what all was a part of our adoption journey.  But really, do you think my hyper crazy little boy is ever going to want to read all my emotional adoption posts when he grows up?  Well, if he does he can go online and read it right???  And if he doesn't that is fine too!  But for now this blog is changing...

5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I like Em! And that's a good theme song for right now! I'd rather have that running through my head all day then silly kids songs ...

April 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Ranavan said...

Sometimes a blank canvas is just what we need to re-create, re-invent and re-discover ourselves!

April 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Looking forward to reading what is to come!


Carolyn

April 4, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

April 5, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey em! been thinking of you lately...love the "new look" and the pics of the kids...i love holly's hair...so cute!! i can't believe hannah and moses are potty training already...goes by so fast!!
Eryn xo

April 7, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home