December 19, 2008

Solomon on adoption.

Solomon is the director in Ethiopia for Imagine Adoption agency. My friend Peg who just visited Ethiopia to film for "Run for Water", was also able to meet Solomon and interview him for his tv show back in Canada. I'll let you all know when the episode on adoption will air but I don't think it will be until Spring. Claire and I were both interviewed for it!!!

Anyways, this is a long video, but for us adopting parents I'm pretty sure we will soak up every minute of it. I think I could have listened to him talk for hours.....I cannot wait to meet this man and thank him for all that he is doing on behalf of the children of Ethiopia. And I'm so thankful that our agency is working with such amazing people.

enjoy.


(don't forget to push pause on Mariah)

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

What an intelligent and well-spoken man! It really reinforces the high standards the agency has of its staff and program...I look forward to meeting him next year (hopefully!).

December 19, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

You're right... I wish I could have listened to him for much longer!

After hearing that, I find myself hoping we can live up to all he looks for in their adoptive families!

December 19, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Natalie and Chris said...

Thank you so much for sharing. We always here about Solomon and to watch him speak so intelligently about adoption is great. He showed in this interview how much he cares for the children. Thank you again for sharing.

December 20, 2008 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger The Warren Family said...

Thanks for posting that...I have heard so much about him and it is nice to see him and hear what he has to say.

December 21, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 more days until your samuel is LEGALLY yours! we are all very stoked for you over here! may you have the second merriest christmas of all (i gather next year will be the most special!) love the levesque family

December 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Four more days Emily! Set that alarm for early wonderful fabulous news of court!!

I will be stalking your blog!

Merry Christmas

Jenny

December 22, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Mamato2 said...

I remember Solomon well, after spending 9 1/2 weeks in Ethiopia. I wish I could hear this, but no matter how high up I turn the settings, it's a whisper- has to be something wrong with my comp... sigh.

December 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home