December 23, 2008

if...

...we pass court we will be sending this little care package over to Samuel. My caseworker will be traveling to Addis on January 16th and she told me she would hand deliver it to him! I'm so happy, it's nice to know it will for sure get in his sweet little hands.


I actually had to go out and buy a 3-6 month onesie as I've only been shopping for 12-16 months. If all goes well, i'll have to go and buy a bunch of 6-12 month clothes!!!


Thanks Dana for the gorgoues "made in Ethiopia" onesie. I can't wait to see it on him!



And this little guy... well, i've been sleeping with him for the past 3 months!!! lol. I'm actually sad to let him go. I wanted him to smell like us so he's been in our bed for awhile now. I've clutched this puppy many times at night as I fall asleep...
Hopefully Samuel will like him.

And hopefully we pass court! Oh lord have mercy on us!!!

If we don't, I will send this on with one of the families that will be traveling soon after..... aka: D & J. You guys WILL be traveling soon.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

PRAYING HARD EM! PRAYING HARD!

JENNY

December 23, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Natalie and Chris said...

Have a wonderful christmas and good luck on your court date. Sending positive vibes your way.

December 23, 2008 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Emily,

YOU ARE SO CUTE! And did I see a Nancy stocking in that pile? Such a neat little package something tells me you have been planning this package carefully and thoughtfully for some time! Although if you are thinking about buying 6-12 month clothes, he looks like a big guy, you may be alright with the 12 - 18 months..just kidding! Here is to you and Mike passing court and to Samuel getting to have his care package (which will bring him even closer to you and Mike) and to every one of you having a wonderful christmas and new year- because you deserve it! All THREE of you!

December 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

You'll have knots in your stomach over Christmas. I hope you get the good word as soon as possible. I'll be thinking of you on the 26th.

December 23, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Hey travel buddy - as far as I'm concerned, we'll all be traveling together. Soon. Praying for you! On the edge of my seat!

December 23, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'll be thinking of you while I am away in Florida and praying that you have some good news on your blog for me to read when I get back.

Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you guys for sure! Such an exciting time!!!

December 24, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger The Turgeon Expansion said...

Hope you have good news!!!

December 24, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Only 1 sleep to Christmas and 2 sleeps to court... wishing you everything good on both those days! A

December 24, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I have such good feelings about the 26th! And I can't wait to see the onesie on Samuel too! Are you sending it in his care package?? What a wonderful Christmas present you guys will receive on the 26th! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait for your call on the 26th!!! Love you!

December 24, 2008 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more sleep!!!!!! i love the care package you have for him, and how exciting that you have news about him from like, a real person!!!! Love you guys so much!!

December 25, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

My heart goes to you both having to wait but just know that there are so many people that love you and are praying for you to unite with your son. Merry Christmas and we will be waiting to hear your next update, love Am and Kenny!

December 25, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you guys! I am so excited that your court date is tomorrow! Don't stock up too much on clothes - you've got baby showers coming. :O) I am so excited for you to meet your little son.

December 28, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home