December 26, 2008

frustration!

So I got a call from my caseworker just after 9am this morning telling me that the judge never showed up to work today!

Part of me is relieved that she wasn't phoning with really bad news but part of me is so upset that I have to go through this anxious wait again.

She told me that the good news was they didn't reschedule me for two months later. Instead we are rescheduled for December 29th. Thank God!

I guess in all our praying for paper work and Samuel's birth mom we should have also prayed that the judge would go to work!!
Mike and I are hoping that if anything wasn't in order this morning on our file that having these 3 more days will be a good thing and everything will go smoothly on Monday.

And so we wait again.... Happy 4 months Samuel.

going insane,

emily

7 Comments:

Blogger Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Oh Gosh, I'm sorry. I will think of you on the 29th - three more sleeps. Laura

December 26, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Dancin' Momma said...

Oh no, not a nice Christmas present at all!!! I hope your New Years is much better! :)

December 26, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh em i'm sorry! i can't imagine how frustrating this is for you! what's with people and just not going to work? talk about a major ripple effect for "calling in sick"

LOVE you guys!

December 26, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

HUGS, hugs, hugs.

December 26, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

o man...!!!

Argh!!!!!

OK, fingers re-crossed for Dec 29th for you guys!

Barb

December 26, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm so bummed for you guys! I was thinking of you all night (literally, all night as I wasn't sleeping and almost called you cuz I figured you weren't sleeping either). Here's to the 29th!!!

December 26, 2008 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Natalie and Chris said...

so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying that you get through successfully on the 29th.
Good luck to you all.

December 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home