March 28, 2015

still waiting...

I was trying hard to not think about the upcoming matching meeting at the end of this month.

I tried really hard.

but then I saw this viral video




and then I went to see this movie



and then Beautiful Gate in Lesotho posts pictures like this...

















and my heart just kept thinking about the little person/people out there waiting for a family...


But then we got the surprising email from our agency just this week that the meeting was called on short notice earlier in the month and we were not matched.  Sigh.... it was quite shocking but in a way it is better than dragging out waiting for the results and feeling like this could be it for the next two weeks.  So now we wait again.

Till the next meeting 3 months from now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh em, that first video was so adorable! I can't WAIT until we get to meet the new addition(s) to your family!!! It will be a great day when it comes. ~ Jill xo

March 29, 2015 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh... I'm so sorry! Waiting just plain sucks!

March 31, 2015 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle Santschi said...

Aw, I'm sorry. We're still waiting, too, and it's just no fun at all!! And yes, I saw "The Drop Box Film" too... lots of feelings, all the feelings.

May 17, 2015 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home