September 29, 2009

I love fall. I love moses in the fall.

With the colder weather finally arriving I feel motivated to cook, clean, and go for longer walks with Moses! Oh, and drink more chai. I love fall. Although, I realize I must purchase an expensive fireplace safety gate if I want to turn it on anytime soon.
Mike and I took Moses to an apple farm that had pumpkings and a petting zoo. We got some fun pictures of him and basked in the sun drinking apple cider slushies! Sometimes, I still can't believe this is my life! I love being a mom. I love doing these sorts of festive things. Not sure what to do for Mosey's halloween costume this year....

As for moses he is copying everything, and learning new words every day. His latest are 'thank-you' and finally "hi" and not just a wave. He also pretends to talk on the phone now which is pretty adorable. He's still screaming and crying if I leave the room and am out of eye-sight for more than two seconds. But he's becoming such a cuddler and a "momma's boy" I guess you could say. And I see this as a very a good thing! So I shouldn't complain.
Oh and he is in swimming lessons now. So much fun! But who knew it was also a leg work-out for the parents who have to squat for half an hour in the shallow-ish end. I really an enjoying this age. It's fun taking him to the library and letting him walk around the play-ground now, not just pushing him in the baby swing.

Happy fall to you all. I hope to hear of some CAFAC court dates really soon! I believe the courts re-open in early October and hopefully things will move quickly for all those waiting. And congrats to the heart-broken Imagine families who now have a court approved re-structured Imagine! You guys have perservered and it is so inspiring to see. I hope things will also move smoothly for all of you.


(Moses from his photo-shoot for a local baby store, Blue Sky Baby. Click to enlarge.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Nice post mama! Goodbye Summer, hello Fall!

September 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Thanks for the kind words for the Imagine families. Your little boy is adorable.

September 30, 2009 at 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, Emily, I would like to eat him. Please and thank you.

And good work Moses, your first "modeling" shoot!!!

September 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Owen and Bonnie said...

Happy Fall season, Emily!! I know how much you love the Fall and I'm so glad that you get to enjoy it with Moses this year :) I can't believe that Moses did a photo shoot?!? What an adorable picture - you must be SO proud!

Love, Bonnie

October 1, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Sharla said...

Such a handsome little guy! I love the fall too and am glad that now you get the chance to experience it through a child's eyes...

October 2, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

I love moses any old time!!!!! What a precious gift.

October 7, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!

October 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home